Our Company is part of the well established Oakwood Plant Group. We have the resources
and experience to satisfactorily undertake most projects. We offer a full range of services
covering Demolition, Excavation, De-contamination and Civil Engineering of all types.
We have a substantial holding of plant and equipment, all of which are adapted for our
demolition and civil engineering operations. These include many specialist attachments for
our machinery making our operations safer for our employees, environmentally more
acceptable to the public in general and with faster results for our clients.
- We are members of the National Federation of Demolition Contractors (NFDC), an approved ConstructionLine and Exor Management Contractor, experienced in the handling of Asbestos Materials, licensed by the Environment Agency as Haulage Contractors, licensed and registered under the Environmental Protection Act for the carrying on of “Prescribed Processes” i.e. crushing/re-cycling
- Accredited within the Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
- We offer both our existing and potential clients, including developers, consultants, authorities and contractors, advice and budgets for their schemes.
- We have a wealth of knowledge in the area of civil engineering, demolition and dismantling, striving to offer solutions that are both practical and economically viable.
- We are well aware of the environmental disruption that demolition and civil engineering works can cause and take great care to minimise this
- We are fully insured for all aspects of our operations