We are a company that can offer you a full range of Plastering, Rendering and Damp Proofing in Bristol and surrounding areas for the interior and exterior of your property.
If you are looking for a plastering, rendering or damp proofing company in Bristol, whether it is a small area, or an entire property, DE Price Plastering has over 10 years experience in the trade and will provide finishes of the highest quality as well as being reliable and cost effective.
Our plastering company offer all aspects of Plastering, Rendering and Damp Proofing to Bristol and surrounding areas. All of our Plastering, Rendering, Damp Proofing or any other general building work is fully insured and comes with long guarantees.
DE Price Plastering Bristol only use the best products from the top retailers in the industry, and our plasterers are Fully Qualified or time served, so you can expect finishes of the highest quality.
From start to completion, we aim to deliver a prompt, efficient and courteous service. Free estimates are also available for all commercial and domestic work, and Insurance work is undertaken.
Here at DE Price Plastering Bristol no jobs are to big or small so if its a small patch or your entire propriety we will be more then happy to take a look and supply you with a quote so if you are looking for a quote on any of your plastering, Rendering or Damp Proofing please do not hesitate in giving us a call or alternatively you can visit our contact page and leave us your details and we will give you a call back.
- Plastering – Skimming of walls and ceilings to a smooth polished finish, ready for painting or wall papering.
- Over skim – Skimming over sound existing plaster and artex to smooth and paintable finish.
- Float and set – Backing coat applied to bare walls then skimmed to smooth and paintable finish.
- Rendering – Internal or External. Sand and cement is applied to exposed brick work or block work. First a scratch coat is applied then a second coat is applied this coat is rubbed up to a smooth finish.
- Monocouche – It is a waterproof render system, which comes in a range of colours, so no need for painting troubles! External coloured render. Suitable for most types of surfaces.
- Plaster boarding – Plaster board is applied on a ceiling or a wall to achieve a level flat finish. It is then tapped and skimmed with multi finish plaster to a smooth and flat finish.
- Dry-lining – Plasterboard is applied to stud walls or brickwork or metal frame work. It can then be skimmed with plaster to a smooth finish, ready for decorating.
- Screeding –It is the levelling of a floor using sand and cement screeds, self levelling screeds, to latex or rapid setting screeds.